Custom Search

Friday, September 26, 2008

RESPOND TO THIS VIDEO, A Poem

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/homepage

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/sexandhistory

http://www.youtube.com/StanleyPacion

http://www.stanleypacion.com/

RESPOND TO THIS VIDEO,
A POEM




Respond to this video.
Tell me, dear audience,
Tell me what you think,
Or tell me what you believe.
I can’t be friends with her
She is no friend to me.

Tell me what to do.


It’s not she’s bad,
Or evil beyond belief;
She has broken every promise,
No regard for holy vow,
But the real truth behind her lies,
She has a hard time copin’,
Livin’ in the regular world,
Bein’ like all the other girls,
Who fit in the regular world.

Tell me, dear audience,
Tell me what to do!
My heart’s been rendered,
It has been broken in two.

‘Oh, you’re such a pretty girl,
Why are you so skinny?’
That’s what the ladies ask
When she just standin’ there,
That’s what the ladies ask
When she just standin’ there,
Standin’ there waitin’ for the bus.

Let me tell you what she said,
I tell you, dear audience,
What she once revealed to me,
She said she’s always starvin’
That is how she got that way,
I’ve seen her get thinner,
Thinner by the day,
She can not finish her dinner,
She doesn’t care what she weighs.

Let me whisper a secret,
Maybe it will clear the air,
The first piece of furniture,
The first thing I bought for this house
It was a white electronic scale,
She will not step on the scale.

Her period stopped long ago,
But no problem, take a pill,
Tweak the hormone and, anyway,
Just what’s so important,
Why the big deal?
Really, I can hear her say it,
Just as if she where talking here,
Now I’ve got it in goin’,
No problem with my monthly flow!

Respond to this video
Tell me, dear audience,
Tell me what you think,

Or tell me what you believe.
I can’t be friends with her
She can’t be friend to self.

It’s so awful, it’s weird,
I am sure she still loves me.

Will she ever be carefree again?

Can it be she’s really dyin’,
Dear God, I fear it’s true,
But she runs for miles,
Goes to the gym every other day,
My heart is broken,
All I can do is pray.

I can’t be friends with her,
She can’t be friend to self,
What else can I do?
What am I missin’,
Is there something I might do?
I never doubted her beauty!
Please, tell me, tell me,
-- I love her! –
Is there anything,
If there is anything I can do?

No comments:

 
Custom Search