Custom Search

Monday, April 30, 2012

RED ROOF INN, Love a Few Miles North of Trenton, New Jersey

http://abigbookofmyown.blogspot.com/

http://sites.google.com/site/stanleypacion/homepage


 http://www.youtube.com/StanleyPacion

http://www.stanleypacion.com/home.html/

 http://www.indiaeveryday.in/video/u/StanleyPacion.htm?ss=true

As of this date my YOUTUBE Channel has received 168,000 + Single Page Uploads, Visits! A Google Search of the terms Stanley Pacion YouTube Channel yields a result count of 4,560,00.

RED ROOF INN,
Love a Few Miles North of Trenton, New Jersey,
Revised, April 2012



Darling, darling, girl,
Much between us remains unsaid,
Remember that first overnight date at the Red Roof Inn.
I am in search of this lost time.

An impossibly large bed stretched out across the room.
Between its feet and a long chest of drawers
A narrow aisle traveled the length.
It ran from the front door to the rear of the room.

And you, there, in your bikini briefs,
At the end of the aisle, you were in an alcove,
An enclosure directly opposite the bathroom;
It occupied half the suite’s entire width.


Your back to me,

You stood up against a cantilever table.
It was a wall-to-wall vanity with a mirror,
A mirror whose length matched the table’s surface,
And it covered the back wall up to the ceiling.
Recessed lamps provided light from overhead.

You brushed your hair, and
With each stroke I saw
How your shoulder blades flexed.

I rose up from the bed,
Took a few steps,
And then, still from behind you,
I remained behind you,
I bent my torso forward at the waist,
And extended my arms between your legs.
I was squatting and each one of my hands
Was wrapped around one of your ankles.
My fingers held you just above your feet.

Head-down, I pulled myself close to you.
My left shoulder went to the center,
It rested within a spot between your buttocks and legs.
The left side of my chin found a niche,
It touched the back of your right knee.

That was the posture when I had at first embraced you.

Once I stood up,
Regained some sense of normal composure,
I told you that
I had never personally encountered a woman,
Who looked so much the better naked than clothed.

Wow!” Burst out. And you said,
You sure know how to compliment a girl.”

I was dumbfounded. I thought for a moment;
I took a moral attitude, yet my tongue was tied.
I spoke these words, yet they were only to myself.

Woman! Trust my veracity.
Do not confuse my honest praise with flattery.’

Then, pretending to further my defense,
I more or less recalled the poet’s immortal words,
Those lines about truth and beauty being one,
And is not response to beauty, truth?

I ran the maxim in my mind. I remained speechless.
“‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty.’”

I dwelled in total awe of you.

And when old age our generation shall waste,
And time brings world to more and other woes,
We have had this moment and its sentiment remains –
Darling, that is all,’ I quoted the lines to myself,
I had not uttered a word aloud,

You know on earth, and all you need to know.’


No comments:

 
Custom Search