Custom Search

Monday, September 23, 2013

IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, A Lover's Question

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/homepage
http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/sexandhistory
 http://www.indiaeveryday.in/video/u/StanleyPacion.htm?ss=true


As of this date my YOUTUBE Channel has received 214,000 + Single Page Visits, Video Views! A Google Search of the terms Stanley Pacion YouTube yields a result count of/ in the tens of thousands. 
Please SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

IMPOSSIBLE DREAM,
A Lover’s Question        


I have an astounding dream to report.

It has me running down a long hall in the semi-darkness
With a key in my hand. It's a cylindrical key,
And on its end it has a single, protruding notch,
The type of a key used to wind an antique clock.

Mounted to the wall at the end of my run stands
A giant, three-dimensional cartoon heart.
Although hand-painted, it has a natural color.
It seems the skin of a Red Delicious apple.

On the right at the top of this wondrous heart
A gold-metal strike plate sets up over against
An aperture, the channel; I wonder if it leads
To the lock that might open, release your heart?

Have I the key? Or do I dream only to wake,
Awaken to nightmare day of awful longing and ache?

Have I lost my mind? Has logic betrayed me?
Do I confuse dream wish with reality?

Darling, answer me soon! Does my deep desire
Verge on truth? Will anxiety cease?
The promise of a new, peaceful kingdom
Is it to be fulfilled, here, in the affirmative today?

Now I stand before you, You, Love, my higher power,
And the congregates sense the blasphemy;
They whisper calumnies.
They say that I am my father’s son,

“He is the boy from the hardware store!
By whose authority has he the right to reveal,
Who does he believe -- just who might he think he is
When he revels in his midnight imaginings?”


And me, their belligerence,
The hostility of the locals does not concern me,
Not a whit, though they rise up
And ready to condemn me.
I pray ... I might have definite answer,
That I am prophet in this house,
That I may begin this, my public ministry, positive,
Carry hope for life anew,
And have news extraordinary, good, for all to hear.

Down a space eclipsed in semi-darkness, I run.
I have a key in my hand. It's cylindrical;
A single notch protrudes at its end.
It seems the kind of key that winds an antique clock.
Darling, please, your answer!
Have I the key to open your heart,
Or do I dream the impossible dream?


No comments:

 
Custom Search